Our Day Service
Bright Opportunities day service .
Bright opportunities day service at 11a Market Street, Buxton, SK17 6LF
Day Service Availability:
9am to 4pm Monday – Friday
The premises are fully accessible with a lift and hearing loop installed. Please note we currently have no hoist facilities.
Can be provided if required. Please ask for information and prices. This will be based on an assessment into the service and agreement through the client, the social team, family and carers.
We will publish on our website www.brightopportunities.org.uk a timetable of activities that our clients will be attending in house or out in the community
For more information on our service we have to offer. Or any questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms, conditions and useful information.
- All prices are subject to confirmation following a free initial planning meeting.
- All our care workers receive comprehensive training and support. On-going personal development and are fully referenced and enhanced CRB checked as standard as are our volunteers who support at bright choice.
- If transport to and from Bright choice is required a minimum of 30 minutes each way will be charged.
- Travel and mileage cost depends on distance.
- A minimum of 30 minutes support will need to be purchased.
- If you have a requirement for a larger package of care we will be please to discuss your requirements.
- All our service prices are inclusive and VAT exempt.
- Services are involved on a monthly basis and subject to payment terms
Methods of payments are:
- Direct debit / standing order
- Cheque payable to Bright Opportunities
- Cash payments
To request a free care planning meeting
You can contact us in the following ways:
Post: Bright Opportunities 11a, Market Street, Buxton. Sk17 6LF
Support services for adults
To discuss coming independently or to buy support from Brightopportunities for the session Call Tracey 07426071966
All welcome no need to book!
For more information visit www.brightopportunities.org.uk Address: Buxton for Youth, 11A, Market Street Buxton SK17 6EL. (Transport can be arranged Call Tracey 07426071966
Providing support services for adults with learning difficulties Buxton ,The High peak and Derbyshire